The Omnia spirit underpins its service ethic, brings innovation to the fore, creates value for its customers and ensures integrity in all that it does.
The Omnia Group comprises a balanced and diversified range of complementary chemical services businesses with a broad geographic spread. The Group extracts operational synergies and efficiencies across its businesses. It has been in business since 1953 and is listed in the Chemicals sector of the Johannesburg Securities Exchange.
- Revenue stable Continuing operations: R8.2bn (HY2020: R8.3bn)
- Operating profit increased Continuing operations: R341m (HY2020: R273m)
- Net interest decreased Continuing operations: R136m (HY2020: R280m)
- Profit after tax increased Continuing operations: R239m (HY2020: R26m)
- Earnings per share increased Continuing operations: 143 cents (HY2020: 33 cents)
- Headline earnings per share increased Continuing operations: 141 cents (HY2020: 43 cents)
- EBITDA increased Continuing operations: R742m (HY2020: R669m) (excluding impairment)
Net debt decreased to R1.9bn (HY2020: R3.3bn)
Net debt to EBITDA ratio down (EBITDA 12-month rolling) Continuing operations: 1.2 (HY2020: 2.9)
Net asset value increased to R9.6bn (HY2020: R9.1bn)